Environmental Advisory Council
The newly established eight-member Environmental Advisory Council acts as a sounding board for Commissioner John Schroer and agency leadership on issues involving the impacts of transportation projects and policies on the natural and human environment.
Members were selected based upon three key factors: experience in environmental leadership; statewide perspective on environmental policies and issues; and a strong interest in working toward transportation solutions to protect and enhance the environment.
Environmental Advisory Council Members:
- Dorene Ann Bolze – Executive Director, Harpeth River Watershed Association
- Anne Davis – Managing Attorney, Nashville Office of Southern Environmental Law Center
- Hugh Davis, Jr. – Chairman of the Board Memphis Area Association of Governments and Vice Mayor, City of Piperton
- James R. Hagerman, P.E. – Director Engineering, City of Knoxville
- Gina Hancock – State Director, Tennessee Chapter of the Nature Conservancy
- Michelle Williamson Haynes – Vice Chair, Tennessee Real Estate Commission
- Skip Lawrence – Chief Managing Officer, Lawrence Brothers, LLC & Member, Nashville Downtown Partnership Residential Development Committee and Cumberland River Compact
- Shari Meghreblian – Deputy Commissioner, Tennessee Department of Environment & Conservation